#OOTD - Little Anna \\ Movie Date Outfit!


Top - YFS Concept Store
Jeans - Levi's
Heels - XES Shoes
Bag - Bonia

It's been a while since I've tied my hair in pigtails and I really do love it. Also, I'm in the midst of a challenge where everytime I go out or for an event, I try to wear something new but hidden in my closet for way too long. You know, we have those outfits that we buy but keep them and ended up never wear them. Yup, I'm guilty too. Thus, when I have the chance to take good pictures for that outfit, I will post them on Instagram with the hashtag #HiddenInMyCloset in the description. Feel free to join in the challenge! :D Would love to see all your beautiful OOTDs!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger