These Are My Current Favourites!



Hello everybody! I've finally managed to edit my Current Favourites video that includes some of the best of 2015 product and things that I've been loving for January and February 2016.





These are the items mentioned:
  1. PureVivi Cleansing Lotion
  2. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
  3. Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion
  4. Dior Lip Maximizer
  5. Estēe Lauder Advanced Night Repair
  6. Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream
  7. Skin Aqua SaraFit UV Sunscreen
  8. Benefit Gimme Brow
  9. Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle
  10. MoltoBene Clay Esther Pack EX

*This is not a sponsored video. Most products are given but opinion remains my own. 
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger