Taman Chi Liung Claypot Chicken Rice, Klang


HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE?! For more than 10 years living in Klang and going to Chi Liung pasar pagi and malam ample of times and I have no idea about this apparently famous claypot chicken rice. Clearly, I was hanging out with the wrong group of friends. =_=

My stomach is already growling just by looking at these pictures...

What's even better was that before we decided to fill our tummy with a whole load of crabs for dinner, we were playing badminton (exercising) in somewhere in Andalas. Indulging after a good workout, what an awesome fellowshipping session with these wonderful people.



You can choose to order your Claypot Chicken Rice with or without lap cheong or salted fish. Of course, I will add in both. It just taste better with everything in. It cost RM9 for small pot and RM13 for a big pot. I do like the taste of it, I mean come on, almost anything with taste good when you are hungry. It's not the best Claypot Chicken Rice I've tasted but it's good enough and I definitely don't mind dropping by for dinner if I'm craving for some of these. Apparently, my friends say that it used to taste better but oh well, it's still pretty tasty. 

My friends told me that it's a must to try their Pork Belly Pepper Soup, best if you have a crowd of four because it's a pretty big portion. It's PEPPERY alright, almost can cure flu... just kidding. The soup is nice and have quite a lot of ingredients in it. However, I'm not sure how much this cost. 

Korek the base of the pot for the best part!


Famous Taman Chi Liung Claypot Chicken Rice
Lorong Pelasari,
Taman Chi Liung, 
41200 Klang Selangor.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 4pm+ till run out (Around 8pm) [Yup, it's true, this is how popular this place is.]

Community Facebook page: Taman Chi Liung Claypot Chicken Rice

Location in map is not very accurate. It's somewhere there...


*We paid for this meal.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]