Spring Morning Skincare Routine 2016!


Hello everybody! I’m back with a beauty related video. Hope my bare face don’t scare you away! I realised that my last skincare routine video was almost a year back and loads have changed. My night routine is different but do let me know if you would like to see that, I’ll compile one up just for you. Do let me know if you have any products mentioned here that you love too! Enjoy!




Few things to note: 
  1. Yes, most of the time I only cleanse my skin with the Konjac Sponge and water. I don’t see the need to strip my skin off with cleansing foam, I’ve been only using a cleansing foam at night especially days when I have makeup on. This tip was suggested by my awesome blogger friend Jess Lee (www.jessying.com).
  2. No. I don’t always wear my kimono at home or to sleep. In fact, this is my first time wearing them and it’s super comfy!
  3. Yes, this is how my naked skin currently looks like. 
Items mentioned: 
Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge - Sephora Malaysia
Sulwhasoo Mist 
Tony Moly Eye Cream
SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence (NEW and Loving This!)
Nature Republic Shea Butter Moisturiser
Skin Aqua SaraFit Sunscreen (Loving this too!)
Dior Lip Maximizer (Best lip moisturiser ever!)

I Wore: 
Silk Kimono - Bought from Vietnam

*Some products were given and some were bought with my own money
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger