OK Korean BBQ Restaurant, Bukit Tinggi Klang


Hello from us!

If you are wondering why there's a sudden food post in my blog, for starters, I've just completed my meatless 21 days fasting and prayer for Resurrection Sunday! Hallelujah, thank you Lord for His love and mercy! Thus, I think this post is appropriate now.

Secondly, we are both really simple when it comes to food. If we are in Klang, we'll usually prefer to go for delicious hawker food, the common fast food, the once a week night market, or the amazing yet fattening mamak session. The cheaper, the better. At times, we'll just choose to stay home and have fried eggs and salad. Thus, to actually go out into such "fancy" Korean place that's a little over our usual budget, it's something I should document it and share them with you all.

Thirdly, they always say Klang have loads of food to eat. I don't deny that but most of the time Klangites will always choose to go back the same restaurant that we are familiar with. Since I've not seen anyone review this place yet (other than jkdrooling), might as well kill two birds with one stone.

#LetsGo #TehChamLee #EatTo 


It's probably weird but I took the entire menu list for you to check out the price. We were there in February 2016, pricing shouldn't change that much. They have the usual Korean BBQ, Dakgalbi set, Soup, bossum, and etc.


It was just the both of us, thus, we took the set meals. Plus, we know that there's always side dishes to munch on. As you can see, the prices are not that cheap but I guess it's common for Korean restaurants. One person's dinner for a min. RM25++, that's steep! Imagine the amount of claypot chicken rice I order... Well, technically, it's pretty much the same price as having Western and maybe even Asian food in Bangsar and KL, thus, I think it's just my Klang mentality. Just because you are in Klang, doesn't mean the food should always be cheaper.

We decided to order the Beef Casserole with Glass Noodles (no.20 RM28+) and Spicy Stir-fried Pork (no.28 RM27+).


I think I ordered either corn tea or genmaicha (maybe cost around RM5 or RM6 per cup). Here are the side dishes: Kimchi, black bean stuff that I absolutely like, vegetable, macaroni salad look-alike, vegetables, and big pieces of coral leaves to wrap our meat in it. 

Spicy Stir-fried Pork (no.28 RM27+)

The taste of this is not too bad, it's quite nice. There's a good balance of sweet, salty, and spicy, and there's actually quite a lot of meat for that small pot. The seaweed soup as pretty delicious too. Yums... Although, I still prefer a similar one in IPC, a small Korean shop at the lower ground floor. It's been a while since I was there, maybe I should visit that place again. 

 Beef Casserole with Glass Noodles (no.20 RM28+)

Having this boiling hot was definitely scrumptious with strands of somewhat minced beef. Pairing it with rice, darn, so good. Quite satisfiying but eat as much and as fast as you can because the soup will become slightly thicker and saltier as it gets colder. Unless, you like it that way, it will still taste pretty good with rice when it's cold. 


They have 3 special parking spots for customers! :D YES! Just remove the cone and park directly in front of the shop. Plus, the shop is brightly lit by all the lights and sign board, I doubt anyone can miss it.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/okkoreanbbq/

OK Korean BBQ Restaurant
No. 39, Lorong Batu Nilam 21B,
Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2,
Klang Selangor.

Daily: 11.30am - 11pm
Tel: +603 3319 9550



*We paid for our food.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Hilda Milda™ said…
I know this place, normally go there to get my korean food fix too! :D They have been increasing their price since last year though ):

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]