Me & My Wireless Flash Drive!




As an iPhone user, I am always out of space with my phone. Especially when I do vlog with my phone quite often as my Sony RX100 Mark III spoiled on me recently. I've been relying on phone more often than I used to. It's bad enough I take so many pictures with my phone, video definitely takes up even more space than ever. 

To be honest, I've not used a pen drive/ thumb drive/ flash drive, whatever you want to call it, for the longest time. I've been heavily relying on my hard disk for all my work. Of course, a typical traditional hard disk can only give me the external storage for my macbook air that I needed. I usually use dropbox to transfer photos or edited Instagram videos to my phone and vice versa, which will require internet. Thus, it always get me nuts when the internet in Malaysia goes unstable, I really can't do any work! 



When I received the new SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick, I thought I was probably going to just use this as a regular pen drive. That's before I got addicted into transferring single files back and forth the wireless flash drive every single day for the past month, and enjoying streaming my movies with my phone when I'm in a place without my laptop. Geez, it truly made my life a bit more convenient and entertaining, especially when it's just for one image or one file or one video... I don't feel the drag to transfer them anymore as usually, I will rather wait to have more files before I transfer them through cable. The best part is that I don't have to worry if the internet is working or not. I can choose to transfer anytime.  Freeing up my phone storage have never been so liberating. 



The SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is part of the award-winning SanDisk Connect Wireless family where they are all designed to meet the growing storage needs, at an affordable price. It has the availability of up to 200GB of capacity, which will allow users to effectively double their mobile storage for greater flexibility on the go. It's a very simple way to save and access all your files, user interface is extremely friendly to work with. All you've got to do is to download the SanDisk Connect App onto your phone or iPad and enjoy the wireless storage solution!

I believe the best part is that you can stream the same videos together with your friends, available to be shared simultaneously up to three devices. You don't have to download it into your phone to watch the same movie with your friends, on your own devices. Imagine how amazing this would be on flights and road trips?! It's such a great entertainer! 

The SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is capable of supporting a single stream for up to 4.5 hours continuous usage on a single charge. With its USB connector, of course, you can connect directly to a computer to save and transfer files instantly.


Personally, I really appreciate the fact that I can wirelessly stream movies, videos, and music without actually downloading the content to my phone. Also, I wouldn't have to worry if there's going to be internet available as it doesn't depend on it. Plus, it's a pretty sleek little device, I can easily slip it into my pocket or practically anywhere. Usually, I will still prefer to plug this to my computer USB for file transfers because it's still easier, but transferring edited images from phone to comp and comp to phone has truly never been easier.

The SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick features a two year warranty is now available in Machines, Switch, EpiCentre, Mac Studio, Mac City, Technocrats and the Digi Store in capacities of 16GB(RM129), 32GB(RM179), 64GB(RM289) and 128GB(RM499). For the 200GB, it will be available later this year.

For more information and videos on how to use this flash drive, check out SanDisk official website.

*Not a paid post. Product is given. Opinion remains my own.*
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger