APRIL LOOKBOOK 2015!


IT IS FINALLY HERE! My very first Fashion Lookbook! I'm super duper excited as I've been working very hard for this project and I really hope you all will enjoy the video. Also, keeping my fingers crossed, in hoping that I will keep this lookbook thing up on a monthly basis.




What I Wore? 

Look 1: Parisian Strips
Shirt - Brand’s Outlet
Hat - Korea
Bag - XES Signature (https://www.facebook.com/xesshoes)
Jeans - M2 World of Brands

Look 2: Sweet Clouds
Sunnies - Vincci
Bag - Brand’s Outlet
Heels - Summit
Dress - Vietnam

Look 3: Get Pumped
Snapback -Bangkok
Accessories - H&M & Flee Market
Bag - Coach
Jeans - GM Klang

Look 4: Anyeong!
Customised Tulle Skirt - Bon Bon Boutique (http://www.bonbonboutique.com.my/)
Jacket - Preloved/Hand me down from a friend
Boots - Korea
Clutch - Terranova
Beanie - Terranova

Look 5: Grey Matters
Dress - MNG
Sunnies - F21
Bag - Coach
Heels - Flee Market

Until next time loves!

*This is blogpost/video is not sponsored. I'm not affiliated to any of the links above.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger