Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++ UVA [Review]


As most of you know, sunscreens have always been a big part of me since I'm psycho when it comes to pigmentation and ageing. Thus, I was truly glad to be one of the winners to try this in full size from Tammy's Blog.

Overall, I love Kiehl's. I do buy them even when they are not on sale, technically, they never have any sale or discounts. The best time for you to buy them is by joining member and wait for your birthday discount. Though, a good product sells, for me I find myself kept repurchasing their Avocado Eye Cream that's great for super dry under eyes.

Now with this sunscreen, I can't complain because it's quite a nice product over my moisturiser.



The texture is not watery, is not runny neither is it super thick. It's a light gel texture that most of us will like and leaves a nice moisturising effect on my skin instead of feeling oily or sticky. Thus, making it perfect for an everyday use. However, I suggest using a sunscreen with a thicker formula for those fun in the sun days.

I'm extremely appreciative when a sunscreen comes with SPF50 followed by PA+++, it's probably a psychological thing but it does makes me feel much protected from harmful rays when I have them on.

On the other hand, due to its moisture factor, I find it hard to work with some of my higher moisture content foundations, especially BB or CC creams. I find myself patting on powder just to make sure that the over dewyness layer on my face last longer and doesn't transfer from my face. Thus, mostly I like using this as my very last step of product on my face, it's great for my no makeup day face.

It ain't cheap when it comes to Kiehl's. This 30ml bad boy cost RM140. As much as I do like it overall, I can't justify my splurging on this small tube of sunscreen when I know I can find some other cheaper alternatives that works pretty much the same.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger