CS12 Miracle Mask [Review]


My friend recently gave me two of these mask to try mainly because she adores it so much and sharing passionately with me on how nice this mask feels on the skin. True enough, once I tried it, I was as hooked as Captain Hook. There's something about it that's different from other masked I've tried but I can't quite put my finger on it.



The mask sheet is not as gel, second skin-like mask as one of my favourite LUDEYA Bio Cellulose mask. Though, the mask sheet is still extremely thin and adheres to my skin very well. The brand CS12 is a professional skin care series from Germany that specifically targets on maintaining radiant skin and help in prevent ageing.

It claims to be great for sensitive skin as it comes with anti-inflammatory properties that helps to soothe the skin. Well, this is quite true because throughout the 40 minutes of masking time, it felt so cooling the entire time. It was extremely relaxing. Like most mask, it leaves a good amount of moisture to my skin. It's believed that long term usage can help with fine lines and wrinkles but I can't testify to that since I only have two of these. Overall, I really do like this mask a lot due to its great cooling factor and moisturising effect.


xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger