Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation

girl with brown hair and dark makeup

Seriously, nobody else can love this more than me! This foundation is the BOMB! The colour 220 Nude, fits me like a perfect second skin. It's such a high coverage, thick textured cream that conceals all my imperfections. Ahhhhh... speechless for this amazing thing in a heavy pot. 



No, seriously, be prepared to drop your hands towards the centre of the earth because this baby is heavy. Sorry, I meant the good quality glass pot is heavy. I can't deny that the packaging looks really luxurious and high end plus it will look fantastic on your vanity desk. It just won't be something you can put in your daily makeup bag. 

The texture is thick but so light and airy, literally feels as if it's being whipped with a whisk. I don't care that it comes with SPF 20 cause I apply a higher sunscreen before my foundation. I also don't really care that it claims to be 24 hours wear because I never wore any of my foundation for that long before. It's great that it doesn't transfer as easily as some other foundation and it last me the whole day. 

The last I saw in the pharmacy was about RM60. My advice, if you can find the right shade, this is a great investment!

mousse foundation



*product was given for review, not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger