February Secret - Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator

quiet sign girl

Let's expose one secret every month. 




Watch me!


I'm super crazy in love with the Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night & Flight Moisture Miracle. When I smell this during the Sephora '14 Spring Media Preview in January, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It's smells so good and exactly like peach because one of the main ingredient is Peach. Other than Peach, Goji Berry extracts is also added because these two loving ingredients are rich in antioxidants and vitamin A & C.

I started using this a few days after the event and it was definitely one of the greatest overnight sensation I've ever had. Applying it was heavenly, the thick cream texture made it feel so luxurious and addictive. Is like you just want to layer it more and more. It literally floods your skin with moisture thanks to the Highdration-24H formula which will also provides elasticity and acts as a barrier for your skin to repair itself while you are resting.

Not only you will wake up feeling happier but also your skin will look much dewier and more luminous due to the Night Blooming Cactus Flower ingredient. It's a miracle worker alright but of course, don't expect it to completely heal scars, pimple and etc. It's purely to rehydrate dry skin. Also, due to the thick consistency, it does make it feel as if there's a layer on the skin after applying but think of it as a sleeping mask, it suppose to feel this way.

People with oily skin type may not agree with me but a dry skin gal like me will generously indulge in this moisturiser because it really feels super amazing on the skin. The scent itself uplifts your entire soul, making bedtime skincare routine a favourite instead of a drag.


Find more info on this product here.

*Product was given during the Sephora Spring'14 Media Preview, not paid for review*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Arpita said…
I do love the smell of this, but it's too heavy for my skin. It's such a shame!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger