Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion Review

girl and skincare




Watch Me!


This is a new product introduced by Hada Labo mainly to target people with oily and combination skin type. This formulation is made to take away dull skin and impurities, at the same time helps stimulates cell renewal. It helps tighten up pores to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.

The main ingredient in this product is the Gluconic Acid where it's naturally found in fruits and honey. It works as a mild exfoliant to soften and remove dead skin cells on the skin so that nutrients can be absorbed into the skin easily.

I use it with a cotton pad after cleansing and swipe gently across my face focusing on my forehead, nose and chin. It doesn't feel drying or greasy at all. For 170ml at RM49.90 is quite affordable, it will last you for the longest time.

*Product was given, not a paid review*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger