Lat's talk Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment.

eye cream

I immediately put this into my list of favourite items when I heard 'Maracuja' just because I've seen so many Beauty Gurus on YouTube raving about the Maracuja Oil that I've yet to try. I just assumed that this is going to be bloody amazing. 

I'm still not too sure about this after using it for about a month. I like it but didn't really completely fallen in love with this. It felt like just another eye cream for me to maintain my under eye area. 



I like it because it keeps my under eyes moisturised. Using this reminds me a little of the Kiehl's Avocado Eye Treatment where it is great to keep my under eyes away from dryness. However, I can't tell if it works as a brightener. My dark circle don't seem to have any drastic improvement and it certainly don't help puffy eyes. 

The texture is really light and feels quite nice on the skin. I personally feel that it's gentle because I have sensitive under eyes and this certainly didn't made any tingling sensation on my under eyes which is a super good thing. 

It's formulated without Paraben, Sulfate and Phthalate. As for the packaging, well, it's Tarte, everything looks super classy with Tarte. 

It should be available in Sephora but I'm not too sure about the price. 

*Product was given during the Sephora Spring'14 Media Preview, not paid for review*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

cindy said…
its reli hard to find a eye cream that really work wonder....lol
Arpita said…
I'm not a fan of Tarte's skin care. They do makeup very well, but I'm not sure why everyone raves about their skin care. Their detox mask is rather ordinary, and their maracuja oil broke me out horribly.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger