Loreal Blackbuster Super Liner [Review]

black eyeliner

Big Black Eyeliner


Till now, I still can't get over the fact that it looks like a marker pen. I love the packaging, it's even prettier than a regular marker pen. The black, gold and the font gels together really well. When you open the cap, you can't help it but to get confused and wondering if this is really an eyeliner.

Unfortunately, as much as I want to love this product. It's a tough product to use. Not at all suitable for beginners. The idea of this liner is for those interested to do a bold eyeliner, thus, obviously it's not meant for making that precise, thin line that most of us are used to.




The brush tapered to a fine tip you might say, but it's actually rather difficult to get the ink out from the tip. At times, I had to use the sides to get the ink on my lids. Besides that, it takes quite a while before the ink dries, I remembered accidentally smudging them quite a few times before I was satisfied with the final look.

It dries to a glossy finish, I usually pat on with a powder to mattify it.


simple cat eye look

*Product was given for review, not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger