New in My Beauty Diary!

My Beauty Diary


I believe many of you have encountered My Beauty Diary mask before. This is actually my very first time. I was tempted to buy and try them for the longest time, I just didn't get to it. If you haven't already notice, My Beauty Diary mask had an upgrade as well as a face lift on most of their key mask packaging. Here're some of the features in their new upgrades. 



Advanced Safe Products

The series do not contain:
  • Paraben Perservatives
  • Alcohol
  • Mineral Oils
  • Pigments and florescent agents

Mask Material Upgrade

  • With 3-D refined tailoring and texture characteristics, the new cloth mask fits your chin perfectly providing optimal adherence and comfort. 
  • The imported high-purity, environmentally-friendly fibre largely reduces the effect of impurities on your skin. Its elastic and adherent structure instantly infuses the skin with abundant moisture. 

Added Cosphingo (Patented)

  • A type of seaweed which helps hydrate skin and moisture-lock for a longer lasting moisturise skin. 
  • The 8 upgraded mask range are the Hyaluronic Acid, Arbutin, Collagen, Aloe, Black Pearl, Bird Nest, Apple, Pearl Mask. 


Tried and Tested!

Newly revamped and upgraded!

Most famous among all the 8 range.


Others

Limited Edition Mask.

Mask for Hands and Legs.

Skincare cleanser.

2-step Mask.

Sarah and I

Interested in being prettier day by day, check out their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mybeautydiarymy
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Myra said…
Me too! I've been hearing about My Beauty Diary Masks for so long but I still haven't tried it myself!
Hmm, maybe I should get them on my next visit to Watsons. Thanks for sharing!
xx, Mira

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger