I Took The SK-II Magic Ring Test!

skin test machine

I was at Pavilion, KL the other day and I decided to drop by the SK-II counter at Parkson. I knew about their skin analysis from the ads I've seen on Youtube. It made me curious to know about my current skin age.

Here's the Magic Ring that some of you are curious about. No surprise, is BIG and RED. Looks a little like a helmet to me. Lols.





Anyway, it was pretty simple. The SK-II consultant just place the Magic Ring on one side of my face and snapped a couple of pictures. All you've got to do is just to follow her instructions. 

Girl testing skin

Then, she will explain to you your current skin condition based on 5 factors: Spot Control, Wrinkle Resilience, Radiance Enhancement, Firmness Power and Texture Refinement. To me, the best part was that the system has a section where they compare your skin to the general skin condition of other ladies your age. I can't help to get competitive, every time I see my score is better than an average women, I'll go 'YESH'!!!! As if I've won the World Cup Championship and slide on the grass with my knees. 


At the end of it, tang tang tang, the system will calculate your skin's age. As you can see...

Yesterday I'm 24
Today I'm 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I lost out in my texture refinement due to skin dryness as I did not apply moisturiser after using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, thus the consultant encouraged me continue using the essence but this time with a moisturiser. It should help with current skin texture. She also encouraged me to come back again after I'm done with the first bottle to check my results again. I may just be “younger”! 

A tip I've learned, Pitera Essence Treatment can also be use around the eye areas. Just gently pat it on your eyes and under eyes.


Stay Tuned to See my Progress :)


Visit your local SK-II counter to take the SK-II Magic Ring Test.
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Sabrina Tajudin said…
haha i knew it! your skin must be younger! you have such a good skin, and i bet it will be more younger after this.
JQLeeJQ said…
sabrina, lols. hehehehehe. I hope it will be younger too!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger