Va Va Voom with Belmode.com!

Blue formal dress

I spy...



A stylish online shop that offers you a wide collection of quality and fashionable dresses, blazers and accessories for Work and Play! 


I personally love to hunt for good set of working clothes, thus my first choice from Belmode.com. This dress is bold yet elegant. Extremely classy and sophisticated. Most importantly comfortable. I wore this dress for 2 days straight and seriously, I have no complains. The material is thick with a zipper at the back. The skirt area did not move upwards on me when I walk, so I don't have to worry about keep pulling it down. Love the colour, love the fit, super sexy in formal. 


girl with red leather jacket
Rock it with a pair for leather jacket, red sunnies and killer stilettos.  

Accessories
Accessories with gold bracelets and rings. 

Find more of this gorgeous blue dress at 


CNY Promotion specially for you!

10% OFF for 1 dress purchased
15% OFF for 2 dresses purchased
20% OFF for 3 dresses purchased

Just quote 'CNY Promo' in the order comment! 
Free Shipping within Malaysia!
Promotion ends on 16 Feb 2014.

Photo Credit: Kamil Haziq
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger