PHILIPS AquaTouch AT750 Electronic Shaver [Review]

electric shaver

I've always been as curious as a cat when it comes to electric shavers. Everytime I see someone using it (on tv/movies/real life etc, I've always wondered if it will work for me, mostly because only guys uses these things. Girls, we use an epilator, a device that grasps multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out (ouch, sounds painful but last longer) which I've not gotten around to try one too. 

When I joined the Butterfly Project Malaysia to assist PHILIPS in their Meaningful Innovation Campaign, I picked this shaver as a reward for the support as a blogger. I was extremely excited because this marks my first electric shaver while imagining myself passing the disposable razor counters without giving them a glance. The money I can save buying disposable plastic razors, heaven. 


Overview: 

The Aquatec seal of the Philips chaver ensures a comfortable dry shave and a refreshing wet shave. Use it wet with shaving gel or foam for enhanced skin comfort. It gives a close shave thanks to the dual blade system built inside, it lifts hairs to cut comfortably closer. The rounded low-friction protection heads adjust to the curves of your face to limit skin damage. With the QuickRinse system, you can clean under the tap and can be used in the shower. In 1 full charge of 8 hours, you'll get 40+ minutes of cordless shaving. 



Personal view:

My main purpose of owning this is to shave my underarms because that's the only place I don't wax. This is some serious cool stuff. I like the fact that it's ready to use anytime, cordless of course, and it doesn't hurt my skin. The traditional disposable razors leaves my skin feeling sensitive due to the blades dragging on the top layers of my skin. But this does do as it says, lifting the hair and cut, doesn't irritate my skin even with dry shave thanks to the skin protection system. At time, there are a couple of strands that's hard to shave, I had to run through it a couple of times before I get a complete clean underarm.

Of course, this is not the friendliest to travel with, I would rather bring a disposable shaver on my trips. However, it makes you life so much easier having this at home.



This model sells at a recommended retail price of RM199 but I think I saw a couple of places sells different model at RM150+. Just do some research and should be able to find some other cheaper ones.

*Even though product was given, I am not obligated to review*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Unknown said…
Very Nice Blog I must say. It has got all the essential information to people. We can get Subtle and clean look by using this shaver .

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger