Christmas Gift Guide 2013 | The Entertainer!



Always something to smile about.

If you haven't heard of The Entertainer yet, well, they are similar to your average voucher or coupon deals, except that it's better! It was founded in 2001 and now they distribute 2 for 1 offers over 4000 merchants located across 24 destinations throughout the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe. 

This year, they launched the Malaysia version where you can get buy 1 free 1 deals within Malaysia, applicable to F&B, wellness and leisure. Wait there's more, when you purchase this, you will also get the travel version which comprises of Hotel and Resorts Accommodation within Asia and Indian Ocean.


The coolest part about this is that you get to pick if you want them in the traditional book version or have all the deals in the comfort of your palm. Just like the book, you can share the app with others. Unlike other vouchers, it only expires on the 30 December 2014 which is the end of 2014. So you can use it any time of the year. 

This is one gift that I feel anyone wouldn't mind because we all love discounts and good deals. Over 735 buy 1 get 1 free deals in Malaysia and 380 free night voucher offers for hotel and resorts throughout Asia and Indian Ocean, RM235 can be a little pricey but they are running a special online price at only RM145! 



I chose to use the app because I don't want to carry a thick yellow pages book with me everywhere I go. Once you open the box, you just have to follow the instructions.


You will get this notification once the purchase is done. Immediately, you can start using it.

My first purchase was at the Bulgogi Brother's in Paradigm Mall. My bf and I took of just to spend some shopping time with each other, naturally, we will stop for lunch.


In every restaurant or merchant, you get 3 deals. You can choose to use 1 or even all 3 in one receipt. Just click into it, fill in your personal code then get the merchant to fill in their code. You will then end up with a reference number that the merchant requires to jot it in their receipt. I highly suggest you read the deal T&C properly before ordering anything because most of it are deals for main courses only, not appetizer. If you have any questions, try asking the manager there.  



Chatime will probably be one of those deals that you can finish in blink of an eye because it's everywhere. You can use this deal at any location in Malaysia.




What I've been really using, is the map tool where it shows you all the nearest restaurants, cafes, spa and hotel around you that you can use to redeem your deal.  

For more information, watch the video below or visit http://www.theentertainerme.com/


*I was provided one set by them, not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Joanne Tan said…
what is in the box? a card and a PHONE?!
BeautyDrugs said…
Follower# 147
Lovely Blog :)
Enjoyed reading the Posts.
Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
Cheers!
http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
JQLeeJQ said…
Joanne, Lol, Is cookie in phone shape. and the card is the code.

Thanks Hina for the support! Join my mary kay giveaway!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger