As Glamorous As Marilyn Monroe by Honeypot!


We Waxed, Drank and Makeover
Celebrating the Marilyn in us!


Honeypot hosted a small get together with a bunch of us bloggers to not only wax all our hairs off but also to get pretty and be merry! As usual, at any chance I get to do a Brazilian Waxing, I would. My hair was thinner this time because my last wax was rather recent but according to the therapist, it's harder for the wax to grab hold onto each strand. Thus, she had to go through 2-3 times on each section. Walking into Honeypot the second time saying 'YES!' to a full Brazilian Waxing felt like a no big deal anymore, I'm a big girl now.  



Then, I had a Marilyn makeover by Temptu Malaysia. They are specialized in airbrush makeup system and the official distributor for Temptu airbrush kit. Wonder why all the pro loves airbrushing? Just watch the video below: 



Instagram: Temptu Malaysia

Big thanks to Raja Aween (Temptu.MY) and Shahnaz Bahar (FACEKRAFT) for the makeup!


airbrush makeup


marilyn monroe makeup look






More fabulous friends and their makeovers.









Big thanks to Tea Chansii for sponsoring popcorn and your fabulous healthy drinks!



To end things, here're some brainy quotes from the gorgeous Marilyn Monroe:

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

"We should all start to live before we get too old." 

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

xo, 


My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Myra said…
Hey! When I saw your post on Instag, I knew there's gonna be post about it!
Wah~ I could never go for waxing! Too scared!
Those makeovers are so amazing! with the fake moles too! hehe you girls look awesome!
xx, Mira

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger