Christmas Gift Guide 2013 | Pandora Christmas Collection!



Drooling already?

Imagine you're me seeing and touching it in real life. I was there during the launch of the Pandora's Christmas Collection and my-my, I will never look at jewelries the same again. They made simplicity looked sophisticated, and because they are all so pretty, you can hardly go wrong.


Why Pandora?

Just because they are so special with a unique bracelet concept of telling a story through the charms that you pick. They aren't cheap but definitely catches your woman's attention. If you have the spending power, why not shower your love one with this sparkling and feminine Pandora jewels. Here are some of my favorites.











For more information, visit http://www.pandora.net/en-my.

*Pandora did not give my anything, I just think is a super cool Christmas gift. 
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger