December 2013 Bag Of Love

beauty bag

It's December! We can't run away from the party theme, everything looks extra shiny and sparkly this month. Though I'm not much of a party person (I've a terrible disease of staying home and do literally nothing), it's nice to have a few things that shouts December to give you a good reminder that the year is almost ending, it will be a good time to reflect and evaluate yourself. 

December 2013 Bag Of Love theme is clean and simple, making you look your most gorgeous even with just your bare face and skin. I think is very thoughtful because when it's the party month, everyone only talks about bold, glitter, color and fireworks. People tend to forget to about the care for the skin underneath all those thick makeup and heavy lashes. 


I'm probably more excited for the cute red clutch, that will be perfect if it came with a gold or rose gold chain so we ladies can use it to sling over our shoulders while partying itself is hard work. 


It's all Travel Size inside:

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 
Collistar Anti-Age Lifting Body Cream 
NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse Pre Serum
Lierrac Coherence Day & Night Cream
Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm




Rock On!
https://www.facebook.com/BagofLove
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger