Yadah Angel BB Cream [Review]

bb cream

Wink!

I received this product about a month back and that time I was kind of having some hormonal acne troubles which made it rather unfair for me to judge the quality of this product. To be completely honest, BB cream is not my forte. At least a month back I wasn't, however, due to my work, I was doing some research comparing BB and CC creams, resulting a heap of knowledge somehow implanted into my brain. Still, this is probably my fifth BB cream that I've tried but first to get me hooked on to.





I won't say much about the packaging because Yadah is already known for its adorable yet simple design. This Korean product targets mainly people with sensitive skin as all their products comes with one key ingredient, the native Opuntia Ficus extract, a unique cactus species organically grown and cultivated in Korea. This extract is known for its strong anti-inflammatory and high potent antioxidant properties which helps neutralize free radicals that are harmful to the skin. It also has the ability to prevent water evaporating from the epidermis and acts as a natural moisturizer to keep soft and hydrated. 

I personally don't care of the anti-wrinkle and whitening benefits because the only reason I use a BB cream is due to the similarity to a tinted moisturizer with the additional decent sunscreen number. It's rather depressing for me to say this but I genuinely don't care if it's a BB Cream with 5in1 or 10in1 benefits. All I care is for it to being a good tinted moisturizer with SPF to even up my skin tone and protect my skin from the sun. 


I didn't really liked it in the beginning because the consistency was a little too runny to what I was used to using which made me perceived it to be lacking in coverage and possibly felt as if it was doing nothing to my skin.So, I stopped using it for a while. 

Giving it a second chance, I decided to pair this up with a foundation on top, making this as a primer and sun block before giving it a better coverage. I swear it felt like magic, my foundation looked so dewy and glowy. It's the perfect makeup base for my dry skin! Somehow, I feel so Korean with this because it really makes your skin looks as if it was naturally perfect.

Such a hydrating product should be loved by many dry skin victims out there. I was liking it so much till a period of time, I wore this every single day as my foundation base. As time passes, my skin got better, making it wearable alone and at times with concealer. Perfect for those lazy, rushing days.



The only downside would be the need to keep this product laying flat. Keeping it standing as it should be sometimes will cause overflowing that makes the cap messy. Hate that.

I couldn't be bothered much on the coverage because it's such a hydrating product that I absolutely love. Oily skin people may not agree with me because of the dewy effect that leaves on the skin. It evens up my skin tone in a fair manner (sheer to light coverage) and it does oxidizes to fit my skin tone well. I don't think the coverage is buildable, highly recommend to use a foundation on top for those days that requires extra coverage.

RM49 for 40ml is quite reasonable because even though I was using it heavy-handedly (at least I think I was being extremely generous with this product every time I use it), it felt as if the product is bottomless.

*Product was sent to be for review, not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Charmaine Pua said…
Ahhh looks like it's not gonna be suitable for my oily skin! :(
JQLeeJQ said…
Charmaine, I feel BB cream abit susah for oily skin cause most of them quite dewy in result
hunnyandvanilla said…
Hmm, I guess it's pretty reasonable price for a 40ml product.
But how about the shades? Does it come only in one shade or more?
Thanks for sharing this! :D
xx, Mira | http//lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com
JQLeeJQ said…
Hi Munira, I think only 1 shade. At most also 2

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger