All time favourite Revlon Super Lustrous!

Lip product is an essential tool, not only for the completion of the entire basic makeup kit but also to tie the face look together. Ask any makeup artist or fanatics, makeup will never be complete without a lip product. It's an unbreakable routine or habit to finish off the look with a hint (or a flush) of colour on the lips.

How can someone not get excited when you see so many pretty things shinning back at you. Trust me, if you were there, I bet your hands can't resist to even just touch them either. Oh, my love for beauty is so deep.



pastel lipsticks

Revlon now introduces 8 new decadent shades of Super Lustrous Lipstick, offering a modern twist to this classic lip colour. The high-shine, lightweight pure colored lipsticks are the perfect accessory to complete any look. 

It's formulated for comfort and glides onto the lips to deliver great bright, radiant colour with a moisturizing shine, all thanks to the light reflecting LiquiShine complex containing Abyssinian Oil. The colour pay off is famously superb and just brilliant. Though, they say you can build up the colour as much as you like without a heavy lipstick feel. I'm not too sure about that because honestly, I can only tell of the texture of the product. Never have I come across on the weight issue of the lipstick on your lips cause seriously, how heavy can a few glides of lipstick be? Please don't go weighting the lipstick on a scale, it will just be an embarrassment. 

It was really creamy and smooth when I tried it during the event but of course, every moisturizing lipstick don't have the lasting power. It's a product superb for people experiencing dry lips due the ingredients of Vitamin E and Avocado Oil. Is cute that they market it as lightweight but through my experience, I never have any problem with how heavy it feels on the lips. 


 OMGeeee, they're so pretty that I almost died and gone to heaven and wakes up again. I think I died twice for those glosses without shimmers in it. 

Then, we have a new makeover for the classic lip gloss. Yup, totally blame the Revlon team. Why do they have to make their glosses so gorgeous?! I don't care about their new packaging and new petal soft applicator... blah blah blah. No difference to me. What's really new is with the formula having a hydration boost which provides instant plumped look while delivering glamorous colour and shine. 

The 8 new gloss shades are complimentary to the new Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick shades. Though, you can still wear these gorgeous colours alone or mix and match with other colours. 

My half Angelina Jolie lips...


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick retails at RM32 while Revlone Super Lustrous Lipgloss retails at RM30.



Just to give a shoutout, 
I WILL BE TRYING MY FIRST CC CREAM!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
Here's the Revlon Absolute Radiance+ CC Cream.

Will update ya'll once I've used it enough for a review but here's a brief feature and benefits of this product:

Fairness - Maintains youthful looking skin
Brightens - Proprietary complex Revlon Luminous White Technology
Protects - SPF 30/PA++ sun protection against UVA and UVB rays
Refines - Reduces the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
Conceals - Visibly diminishes skin imperfections
Hydrates - Moisturizes without feeling oily
Comforts - Covers like foundation. Lightweight and comfortable
Smoothes - Prime and instantly smoothes skin. 

Comes in 3 shades (oh thank God), Creamy White 010, Natural Ochre 020 and Natural Baige 030. Retails at RM55 which is an alright price in the market.  

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

I like peach+pinky colour, the 4th lipstick is my preference^^

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger