Exlusive Murad Flagship Store Launch!


A step closer to you! 

I've known Murad for more than a year and I've used their products before sometime back. I was indulging in their Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser, Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask and totally emptied their Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes. 

For someone who loves their products, I'm glad to see Murad is finally opening its doors to cater to the growing needs of its customers by introducing Murad Second Outlet in Empire Subang. Its now easy to get professional Murad treatments combining a high concentration of active ingredients with the healing power of touch, providing results far more advanced compared to what you can achieve with homecare alone. A topical care and emotional care, Murad Personalized Treatment is the ideal way to nourish your skin. 













If you ever need a quick 15 minute facial, here's the ultimate stop. 
They have a steamer for customers to play with. Lols.


For more information, please visit Murad.com.my to Facebook at Facebook.com/murad.malaysia

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger