GAB Oktoberfest Malaysia 2013 ! [Advertorial]


Hi, I'm Innocent. 

Okay, fine, I'm not that innocent. I can say from my few years of blogging life, I've had the chance to taste and experience many kinds of beers. Good, bad, smooth, harsh, I've tasted before. It's no surprise because a lot of the events serves beers as beverages. Although I'm not much of a beer drinker myself, there's no harm trying them under a controlled quantity and good companies. 






So for the LOVE OF BEER, Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB) is celebrating the iconic German Oktoberfest with an exciting consumer promotion that provides discerning beer drinkers with a special edition 1 liter Ceramic Oktoberfest Mug when you enjoy GAB's iconic brews! 

Throughout the month of October, do expect evenings of good food from around the world, great fun with exciting contests, promotions and activities and of course, GAB's selection of award-winning beers including Tiger, Guinness, Heineken and the official Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier, brewed exclusively for the Oktoberfest season. Besides that, do get your limited edition metal lid too. 

flyer

Fun facts:

#1 - All Oktoberfest beers must be brewed within the city limits of Muniche and must also conform to the Reinheitsgebot or Bavarian Purity Law which strictly governs the production of beer in Germany by limiting the ingredients that can be used. 

#2 - All Oktoberfest beers are approximately 13% proof (about 6% alcohol(, meaning they are a little bit stronger than their 'non-Oktoberfest' variants. 

*This is an advertorial*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger