NUXE Paris - Floral Energy at The Heart of the Skin

Skincare

I had an anti-aging affair with flowers!
=_= 
That makes no sense...

They have plain dry oil and shimmer dry oil in many sizes. Pretty cool.

Hi! I've heard amazing things about the Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil called Huile Prodigieuse, a true cult product that I can't even pronounce the name is known in France for its ultra nourishing, repairing and softening benefits to the skin and hair. A couple weeks back, I was glad to be invited for their new introduction of the Nuxellence Jeunesse, a pre-serum that helps to re-charge your skin cells. 

Loving the sleek bottle, making it look luxurious with a cool turn up pump.


Our cells needs energy to re-charge in order to function properly and to produce all the elements essential to the skin such as collagen, elastin and etc. With intensive research, Nuxe identified 3 flower extracts that can demonstrate the recharging from the heart of the cell, specifically Mitochondrial DNA, the key to skin's aging process. 

Nuxellence Jeunesse is the 1st "floral battery" that repairs Mitochondrial DNA and recharges skin with youth and radiance. Suitable for all women or all ages because everyone needs a recharge. I've been using it for the past 3 weeks and I am loving it so far. 

The 3 flower extracts with chemical composition and concentration of active molecules revealed an action on the protection and repair of the heart of the cells are Passionflower, Anchusa and Poppy. This trio of active ingredients demonstrate repairs by 43% . 

Other complementary powerful botanical active ingredients are Calendula Petals, Araucaria Seeds, Batural-Origin Hyaluronic Acid, Galanga Leaves, Maca Root, Olive Leaves, Cocoa Cells, and Optical Corrective Pigments. Fuh, that was a long list, almost couldn't catch my breath. 

I use it day and night after toner and before serum. Smells heavenly with hints of delicate, floral fragrance lingering in the unique velvety, soft pink fondant cream texture. It absorbs immediately into my skin within seconds leaving no residue behind. It's without mineral oils, synthetic coloring agents and animal-origin ingredients. Non-comedogenic and paraben free. It's exclusive in Sasa at a retail price of RM180 for 50ml. 

Mr Ryan Lau, Nuxe Regional Education Manager was also there to introduce us on other fabulous skincare products from Nuxe. 

Let's talk what's in my Nuxe bag!


This is exactly what I got from Nuxe.


Of course, the awesome Nuxellence Jeunesse, pre-serum for the skin.

Serum Merveillance, a day and night serum to treat visible expression lines.

Creme Nirvanesque, first expression lines cream for all skin type. They also have an Enriched version of this which is basically thicker and denser in consistency.

Nuxuriance Yeux & Levres, eye and lip global anti-aging cream for day and night. I am loving this cream, I use it mostly for the eyes, I still feel weird putting it on the lips. I pump just a little bit for both sides. I hope in a long run can help with my minor happy wrinkles and visible fine lines under my eyes. 

Of course, how can I missed this amazing Huile Prodigieuse! Shimmery on the left and original on the right. The shimmery one will probably look bit yellow on me but I'm sure it will look absolutely gorgeous on medium to tan skin tone babes.


I seriously think I have fallen in love with this brand. For some reason, I have so much faith in them. Definitely a brand that I will go back for more soon. You can find them only at Sasa. Everyone should just drop by and smell their products for fun :) Free smells, no purchase required. 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

choulyin.tan said…
Yea I heard Nuxe products are good too! so awesome you get to try them! :)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]