For your wardrobe...

Okay, I am a YouTube fanatic. The fact is YT have so much to offer the world and it definitely changed the way of living these days.

I am always at the lookout of new cosmetics, skincare, fashion and style on YT for inspirations and keep myself updated.


I do love Winter because during that season, they have the opportunity to layer their outfits and walk in those boots. If you do that in Malaysia, you will probably die of heat.

Thought, I always believe that we could still extract a few ideas for our own wardrobe and make it our own idea that works for us!

Happy Mix and Matching!

jq

Comments

HitoMi Ng said…
I have to agree with you! I can't even wear boots for more than an hour before my boots are flooded...

Nice video you have here. She has great taste :)
JQLeeJQ said…
Hitomi, hahahah! I like how u express "flooded" I know right, I just have to share this :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]