Malaysian Girls: Glamour Girls Take The Stage!

Uh La La, extravaganza, BRAVA! I personally loved the show.

Some might say that I am bias because the play relates to me very well as it talks about the world of beauty pageant. I would agree that this play is not everybody's cup of tea. If you are like me, into all the drama, on and off excessive high pitch screaming, girls being bitchy and gay guys, trust me, you will love this play!

It is even awesomer as it is a musical. I just love all the group dancing and singing every single time a crisis happens. I guess it doesn't annoys me at all when there is more singing than talking.

Malaysian Girls Opening Night 2011

Malaysian Girls stars 14 gorgeous girls and 3 males. They are all equally talented and hilarious. It portrays the typical malaysian people but of course with added drama and describes how many of us tries to imitate the whites due to the stereotype that made them to be seen as better than us in some ways.

Malaysian Girls Opening Night 2011

Malaysian Girls Opening Night 2011

Malaysian Girls Opening Night 2011

Malaysian Girls Opening Night 2011

It teaches Malaysian Girls to love ourselves as we are special in our own ways even though sometimes we have to act professional in front of others. We can be us but just know when to lose the crappiness when it comes to serious matters. :) We don't need to be ang moh to win Miss Universe!

This play will go on till the 30 December 2011. It will be a good present to bring your love ones whom are in love with the performing arts or the drama.

For more info, show time, and ticket details do check out KL Pac Website here.

Once again, let me warn you that if you hate the girly-girl stuff, don't bother catching this play, you will just kill yourself as this is a super-duper amazing play for People Like me! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger