Hello Love

Maybe is just me, I think Irish accent is hot. I keep watching P.S I Love You because Gerald Butler is just simply fabulous. I loved him ever since I first saw him in Phantom of the Opera, everyone knows I will pick the phantom over Raoul in the movie. Raoul was just ugly in the movie, so totally funny right. I tell you when Gerald Butler sings, heart melts right away. :D


After changing up to iOS 5, almost everything is new even instagram has a new look with more features. Anyways, just wanted to post an update picture of me just to be vain.

Okay, I really need a holiday. Period.

Comments

Charmaine Pua said…
Muahahaha hello you!! Nice to meet ya at NAPBAS!
JQLeeJQ said…
NICE MEETING YOU TOO! :D let go other events together next time!
Koh Kian Fai said…
Oh hello! I am not your love :P
Ken Wooi said…
ok.. typical girl post la :P
P/s I love you is just an amazing flick.Loved watching it . Butler is hot .
Visit my blog and follow each other.
JQLeeJQ said…
hahahaha! yes is true, typical girl post! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]