My Heineken Party Moments

Blessed Christmas To You!

Heineken was kind enough to sponsor me in this festive season of Partying! So, I managed to catch up with some friends over a peaceful chit-chat session and go crazy in a blogger gathering!

I so wanted to have my Heineken Party Moments in Karaokes as I think it's the best venue to have a party and everyone will sing and dance and have fun but........ *sad face*

It's Okay the PARTY is still ON! I ended up choosing Beer Factory as my venue for my catch-up session with my friends.

Let me cheers to you one FULL GLASS of HEINEKEN!
Bottoms up!
 One icy cold smooth Beer :D

The only thing I don't like is that beer factory always take away my Heineken Tower once I'm done with it... :( can't take picture with all the towers I ordered. :(

The first few pictures you see are my chit-chat gathering session. We dah lama tak jumpa!




Did you know that the food served in Beer Factory is so big.......... but of course not very cheap as well :)


Caught in the moment trying to steal it away!

The rest of the following pictures are another Heineken Party!

This one was so violent! They played the drinking game, OMG it was SO Funny! No mercy, girls lost also have to drink! Some of the girls really and drink!



























 LOST, hahahaha! OMG SUPER SMALL CARD!










 AWESOME PARTY!









 LOST PLUS A DOUBLE FOR CHALLENGING PPL! 
HAHAHAHA!







 LOST!

 LOST TWICE IN A ROW!

LOST! 


YEAY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW I HAVE THE BIGGEST CARD!

I enjoyed and had so much fun. Thank you everyone for making this year's festive season a jolly one! Thank you Heneiken for sponsoring and 
I wish everyone an AMAZING NEW YEAR!

Comments

Carina said…
Having lots of fun with the blogger?! :) envy!
Ken Wooi said…
wah alot of my face exposed here ah! LOL
Isaac Tan said…
whoa.. so many photos! and i see one with you! yay
Hayden Chan said…
nice party you have there!
Henry Tan said…
nice party with the bloggers ya! =D
Hilda Milda™ said…
Wow thats a lot of photos :P Super awesome heineken party moments indeed!
Xue Ren said…
haha! what's that game? so cutee la putting the cards on the forehead! =P
JQLeeJQ said…
Carina, Ken, Nikel, Issac, hayden, Henry, Hilda it is a super awesome partay!

Xue ren, it is call the drinking game if im not mistaken.. hahah!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger