K-Drama Virgin: Guy Reacts To K-Drama! \\ #TehChamLee


Ever since my first visit to South Korea, I've been pretty into a lot of things Korean. From the food to their fashion style to their language. No surprise that I have my fair share of chasing after one K-drama to another and took an interest to some of the k-idols music and bands. Although, I have to admit, I'm not much into the whole K-pop scene but I definitely took interest in Korean culture in general. 

My husband on the other than, have no clue why I'm occasionally head over heels on K-drama. Food he can understand because they technically goes in and out the same passageway as Malaysian food, K-dramas on the other hand air series that are in a completely foreign language that most Malaysians don't comprehend a single word, so why the fuss? That's until he sat down and watch an episode of popular K-Drama, Goblin, with me. 




Hope you enjoy and do support us on our page and channel!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger