Best Cleansing Oil To Try!

Youtuber lifestyle blogger

I remembered a friend asking me about makeup removers and what are the few that I would recommend. I listed down a few such as micellar (Supporting: The Saem from Althea, PureViVI, Garnier, Eversoft), balm (Supporting Banila.co), and the only oil makeup remover that I vouch for is the shu uemura cleansing oil. There's really nothing like it. It smells great and removes all your makeup at one go. The best part is, if you don't want to double cleanse, you can don't do it because it deep cleansed your skin for you.


I did a video demo on how to use them as they do have a technique of usage. Check them out!






Thanks shu uemura for the lovely gift.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger