My THE TWEE Clothing Haul!! #OOTTwee [Video Lookbook]


I'm very fortunate to be able to collaborate with The Twee for this Haul video and #OOTTwee Lookbook. After being very much influenced by the whole Korean scene with trips to Korea and loads of K-drama, I'm not surprise that I've become very attracted to the Korean fashion and food. 

Korean fashion is generally rather sweet and ladylike, and they are very suitable for everyday wear. As compared to the western style, Korean fashion are a little more modest, which is very much suited my taste of dressing. 



Do Like this video and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!


THE TWEE, a global leading Korean Fashion Brand recognised by the Korean Fashion Association and the Department of Commerce and Trade of Korea, recently launched its flagship store in KL Gateway Mall. The store is huge and carries a wide range and collection of trendy Korean apparels, accessories and footwear for both men and women. Besides that, they also sell a few lifestyle pieces such as clocks and knick knacks. Overall prices in the store ranging from RM29 to RM359.


Because the store is so big, they are able to offer so much choices. However, bear in mind that some of the clothings are freesized, thus, not every clothing comes in multiple sizes. Below are some of the outfits that I have selected:

#OOTTwee One
Sweet Flowy Navy Dress 


I immediately fell in love when I put on this vintage looking dress. It's such a ladylike piece that's great for casual or even work. I've always love flowy dresses and definitely, this is one outfit that's very convenient to put on without the need to think about accessorising. Plus, it's not too short, just enough to show off some skin. It has a zipper on the side and an inner piece layer. The only tiny problem is that this is in freesize, thus it's a little loose for me but I will be taking this to get it fitted soon.

#OOTTwee Two
Bell 3/4 Sleeves Navy Blouse with Culotte Pants


I've never a culotte pants in my wardrobe and I thought it was the perfect time to get one. Thankfully, they had one in size S that fits me perfectly. It has a super comfortable material and a belt to complete the look. Of course, anything with pockets is a plus. I pair it with a navy shirt with 3/4 bell sleeve that I absolutely love. It's made of material that's comfortable and perfect for the Malaysian weather. This look is definitely office approved! 

#OOTTwee Three
Long Bell Sleeves Cozy Maroon Top  


Another bell sleeved top? Yeah, the bell sleeve trend is making a huge comeback this year and especially this casual type with extremely long sleeves. Because of its material, it's very versatile as can pull off a casual or a smart casual look, depending on how you style it. I really like this top and have ben wearing it so often these days. 

This May and June, The Twee will showcase a wide range of Summer Look and Raya colour match for male and female. Besides that, they are also having in store summer deals! 

Head up on the upcoming May and June Special Promotion and Contest: 

#1 Mom's Day (13th and 14th May) - Flash a picture of you and your mom to enjoy 20% off your purchase *except promotional items* 

#2 Raya Contest (26th May to 26th June) - Guess the Price!

THE TWEE
G. 02, Ground Floor,
KL Gateway Mall
Website: thetwee.com.my
Facebook: facebook.com/thetweemy
Instagram: instagram.com/thetweemy

Thanks THE TWEE for the collaboration!
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger