Best Skincare For Winter & Dry Weather - My Winter Travel Beauty Essentials!


I have a love hate relationship with winter and snow. They are a beautiful season but the weather condition can really dry my already super dry skin. Thus, when I was on a FAM Trip to Gangwon, South Korea in February, I was ready and brought along products that I knew would be good to withstand the harsh dry windy cold weather in Korea.


best winter skincare

It's been a while since I've last spoken about an SK-II product. If you are wondering, yes, I'm still a huge fan of the SK-II Pitera Essence. I don't think I'll ever stop using it. As for this SK-II Facial Treatment Oil, I like using it previously, it smells great and feels great on my skin but it's a little hard to get by in Malaysia as the weather condition is completely different. I was saving this for times like this actually, a day when I could pack this for a winter trip. In fact this product has been proven be able to withstand weathers like in Antarctica, where it's literally ice cold there. The best part is you only need a couple of drops to cover the entire face. Love it! 

best winter skincare

Eye cream is an essential part of my daily skincare routine because I once had severely dry under eyes till it started flaking. From then on, I would pay crazy amount of money for a good eye cream but this one is actually budget friendly! This Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Special Wrinkle Cream (30g) is actually pretty new in my skincare collection but I had faith in it as when I was testing the consistency at the back of my hands, it was super thick. I immediately knew that I have to bring this to Korea with me. True enough, even when I'm back in Malaysia now, it works so well to under eyes well moisturised and with its anti ageing properties, helps to keep my fine lines at bay. Weirdly, I can't find much info of this special cream online but it's probably available in stores such as Watsons and Guardian. Or you can get them at Global Rakuten at RM56.00.

best winter skincare makeup

Awww, the Dior DreamSkin Perfect Skin Cushion... I've spoke about this one too many times and I still absolutely love it. It gives me a light natural coverage while providing me the skincare benefits that my dry skin need. It just works and a great travel product! An in-depth review: Check out my blogpost here

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger