Cleansers That Do More [Review & Video Demo]


Eversoft have been trying to rebrand themselves into a younger brand for sometime now and from what I can see, they are slowly coming up with more trendy products that the younger generation are into these days.

The two new products that they sent to me to try are the Eversoft 100% Organic Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water and the Eversoft 100% Organic Yuzu 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner. Both formulated with Japanese Technology and ingredients, and both being paraben-free, SLS free, alcohol free, and mineral oil free. Eversoft claims that the reason why they use organic plant actives because it enhances our skin's natural function and optimises skin regeneration for healthier skin. Doesn't that sounds great.

I have a video review and demo, feel free to watch them first, otherwise, as usual, scroll on for more info and written review.





Let's start with the EVERSOFT Yuzu 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner because this products surprises me with its cooling effect while I was washing my face on camera. There are little beads floating around in the gel cleanser, they are said to be enriched with tea tree oil and vitamin E that cleanses deep within the skin to draw out impurities. At the same time, the organic Yuzu extracts helps soothe skin redness, reduce acne formation, and removes skin blemishes. 


Well, I can't vouch on the whole "removes skin blemishes" claims but I can say I really do like this cleanser. Other than the whole cooling thing, it cleanses well without leaving my skin feeling extremely tight and dry like the eversoft cream cleansers do. Though, when I say cooling, they leave just a little minty sensation on the skin, it's not as cooling as some men's cleansers or the OXY face wash that I had some time ago. 


It's smart of them to come up with the new EVERSOFT Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water as micellar water is such a new and trendy makeup remover that's liked and loved by many users. I myself am a big fan of micellar cleansing waters. I have tried a few brands and generally, most of them works pretty well. 

Eversoft states that the organic tomato extract is known for its antioxidation properties. It also contains Bio-Hyaluronic acid to retain skin moisture and prevent water loss, which makes us feel cleanses and moisturised after using this. 


No complains on this one too, it removes my makeup well even with my waterproof eyeliner. As for my lip tint, it required a little soaking and gentle rubbing but still manage to take most off. This Eversoft Micellar Water is a great first step for most days that I do double cleansing when I have makeup on, and it's also great for those occasional days when I'm too lazy to wash my bare face before I sleep, I'll just use this as this is similar to washing my bare face. 


Price and Availability
Eversoft Yuzu 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner 150ml - RM17.80 (wm) / RM18.70 (em)
Eversoft Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water 300ml - RM22.90 (wm) / RM24.00 (em)

Available at leading supermarkets, hypermarkets, and pharmacies nationwide. This brand is generally very easy to find in Malaysia. 


Eversoft is having a 100% Money Back Guarantee Campaign on the Eversoft Tomato Micellar Cleansing Water. So if you are not satisfied with the Micellar Water, you can get a refund via Everosft Skinz Facebook page by sending a PM with a copy of the purchase receipt. The campaign ends on 31 May 2017.

For more info, visit Eversoft's Facebook page.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger