The Way We Demo Clay Mask \\ Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review \\ #TehChamLee


I received the Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask recently and I've decided to do a demo and review with Dex on our YouTube Channel because... well, why not. We had loads of fun filming it!

This is the latest addition to the Jeju Volcanic Line that's formulated with Jeju's natural volcanic cluster called "volcanic scoria". Formed from the island's volcano lava flow which contains twice as much nutrients, this ingredient has a much stronger sebum control-capability than mud or red clay.

You can check out our crazy video below and then click more to read on my full review of the Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask and the Super Pore Tightening Mask.




 Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask (100ml/RM70.00)

According to the fact sheet, this product has been refined into a smooth and cream-like micro-clay mousse texture for better pore care effect. The molecules of mousse are smaller than our smallest pores and with that they fit perfectly between the bumps of the skin to help clean pores from deep within and remove impurities hidden in the skin more thoroughly. 

Personally, I absolutely love this product. It works well in making my skin feel clean and somewhat tightening my pores. It's super smooth to apply but a pain to remove, pretty just like any other clay mask, hard to clean off is just what they are. Though, the effort is definitely worth it! This mousse mask works as it claims and it makes my skin feels amazing. 

Innisfree Super Pore Tightening Mask

From 15 August 2016 to 30 September 2016, when purchase a Super or a Jeju Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask, you will receive a Super Pore Tightening Mask, basically this plastic, Rey Mysterio looking mask as shown above. It suppose to further tighten your pores so that less dirt gets accumulated in them while it cools down your skin. 

Nope, don't like it at all. I don't like the smell of plastic on my face and the mask needs a serious design upgrade. Don't get me wrong, it's a smart concept, I really do like the concept, but I just really don't like the design of this mask and the smell of it. I will more likely to use this heated and place over my lower belly during period cramps. 

Other than that, if you are interested to get some Volcanic Crunchies (find out what's that from my video), check out innisfree's Facebook Page at @innisfreeMYS

*This video is not paid. Items were given in kind, all opinions remain our own. We're not affiliated to any links above.
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger