Everyday In A Rush Makeup! \\ Makeup Tutorial \\ JQLeeJQ


I started of makeup with no actual brushes, it’s always just my hands and fingers for application. Sometimes, when I’m travelling, I don’t usually carry a lot of brushes, most of the time, I only bring along a blush brush. Additionally, this kinda applies to my everyday life, when I’m in a rush, I just do this or maybe even less, I’ll probably skip eyeliner if I’m lazy. 

Hope you enjoy a little kid scene in the beginning too! Like and Subscribe for more videos! :D



Items mentioned: 
MUFE Step1 Skin Equalizer Radiant Prime
Sorabee Perfection BB Cream
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer (02 Light Medium)
Lancome Teint Miracle Highlighter Pen
Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (Corrupt)
Mary Kay Lash Curler
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof (Black)
RMK Matte Shiny Cheeks (03)
Mentholatum Sugar Lip Lipbalm in Vintage 01
Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss in Walk of Shame

*This video is not sponsored. 
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Miriam said…
Hahaha you and dexter! Pretty look btw!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger