Philips Sonicare Airfloss [My Thoughts]


There was a period of time where I was just too lazy to brush my teeth and my solution was to get an electric toothbrush. I know, totally absurd because even with an electric toothbrush, you'll still have to pick it up and put it in your mouth and move it along your teeth just like a regular toothbrush. If you are wondering, well, I didn't get one in the end cause I chickened out when I saw the price. 

Now, when I saw Philip introducing Airfloss (HX8111), I thought to myself "nah, I don't need this cause I hardly floss". Don't listen to me when it comes to oral hygiene, I give bad advice. Lols, thus I myself started paying attention to manual flossing because it make sense, sometimes brushing is just not enough. Even though I still don't floss everyday (because it just takes too much effort), at least I'm much more aware about it now. 


And no, unfortunately, I don't own one of this. I wish I do because it's quite a handy little tool. After playing with it during the demo session, AirFloss is really an easy way to do the cleaning between the teeth. Thanks to the unique air and micro-droplet technology, all you need to do is just popping it in between your teeth and move along as the liquid burst automatically with a gentle yet effective pressure. It cleans the entire mouth in 30 seconds. Pretty cool, huh. 

Oh yes it is, wait till you hear the price of this easy plaque removal tool. For this easy-to-fill reservoir, ergonomic design, rechargeable electronic floss, you are looking at a recommended retail price of RM699 that comes with charging pod, handle and one nozzle head. You can share this tool within the family just by changing the nozzle head, they are sold separately in a few other colours. Also, it's recommended to change the head every three months. 

Philips AirFloss standing on charging pod.

You can choose to fill the reservoir with mouthwash or just water. A full reservoir can last for up to 2 uses. 

Just press the on button once and let it do its own thing.

The slim angled nozzle and guidance tip make finding the correct placement easy. 

If you have that cash to spare, why not because oral care is something you want to pay attention to. I'm sure most of us will still want to have all our teeth intact and looking good by the time we are 50 or older. For me, I don't have that additional dough, so I guess I'll just stick to occasional flossing the traditional way.

For more information, visit Philips Malaysia website

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger