...And We Have THE ROOF!


Not the highest I've been but it was still nice to be able to hangout while looking out to the beautiful city of Bandar Utama. Seeing the area from a different perspective was an eye opener and a good reminder of how life can feel different if you look at it from a different angle. It might be hassle and chaotic down there but if you go all the way up, it's serene and calming. 

To actually go all the way to The Roof, there are certain fee for it but I highly suggest you book a seat closest to the window in the restaurant Signature. It is just as beautiful while enjoying a good meal. Truly, my second time in Signature and the food is undeniably delicious. I didn't take much picture of the food because I was obviously busy digging in but I can assure you they are good, except the desserts. Oh, also, try their Milo Ice, it's going to change your view on regular milo ice altogether. 


Rooftop entrance
Dining at Signature
Not your regular Milo Ice.
Pavlova

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

cindy said…
so hardworking write this post...nice picture and miss ya!! BKT soon!
Unknown said…
Milo Ice is seriously one of the reasons why I have to keep going back to Malaysia (the family aside!) I'd love to know what makes the one at Signature so different :)

Tamsin / A Certain Adventure
JQLeeJQ said…
@cindy, lols I just wanted to show off my beautiful friends :)

@Tamsin, hehe, this milo ice is spiked!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]