Maybelline New York White Superfresh Long-Lasting UV Cake Powder SPF 34 PA+++ [Review]


I'm sure by now you have heard of this "Secret to no touch-ups" powder. Well, I'm not sure about you but I only love this as a touch-up powder. The irony, huh. Well, just hear me out.



I first tried it when I was on my Vietnam tour. Applied it on clean, fresh face, just to test if it's really no touch-up quality. Being paranoid, I brought it out with me. Long story short, Vietnam was crazy hot, the sun wasn't apologetic at all and I was sweating like mad. I wasn't looking entirely bad, I guess it did quite well in keeping me looking fresh for a while but hey, I was under the sun for the entire day, got to give it some credit. Though, I couldn't help it that I was starting to get a little greasy on my forehead. I did the unforgivable, I touched-up, and I freaking loved it! 

Ever since then, it's my holy grail for touch-up powder. I believe it's due to the Clean-Touch Powder System where it's enriched with Mineral Perlite that has 5 times the absorption power compared to regular talc. Works like a blotter, blotting away sweat and sebum without caking. It also gives a fresh feel when applying and it really does feels quite refreshing when I touch-up. 


I apologise for the dirty sponge but it is quite a nice sponge to use. I also love the sleek and clean packaging. White with Maybelline's logo embedded is simple yet gorgeous.

The second reason why I absolutely adore this as a touch-up powder is because of the huge-ass mirror. I mean, have you seen it? It's humongous as compared to other drugstore compact powders. I can just tilt it vertically to check my hair, full face and my neck. Totally a "What's in my makeup bag" worthy product.


Overall, I really only love this as a touch-up powder because I love how it refreshes my face without caking up. Plus, the huge mirror is a plus point. It kinda permanently stays in my handbag makeup pouch now, I just refuse to use other powders to touch up for now. 

Price: RM23.90 (Refill RM11.90)

*Product was given but I wasn't paid to do this review. All opinions are my own*
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]