Maybelline The Colossal Kajal [Review]



One of the blackest-black mechanical pencil eyeliner I've ever used but it's also one of the worst-smudging eyeliner I've ever used. To be fair, most pencil/kohl liners don't have very staying power and this is just one of them.



I don't have oily lids but I do have sensitive-watery eyes plus I wear contacts to correct my eye-sight, thus I'm quite particular about things going on my eyes area. So this is a bummer for me.

However, since I like how black this liner is, I've decided to not, ever use this to on the waterline or even for tight-lining my eyes, but only use this on the upper lids, above the lashes, and not anywhere near the outer meeting points of my eyes and the inner corners cause that where most water like to gather. On top of that, I always, always pat on black eyeshadow on this liner just to make sure it last longer.

Other than that, it's smooth and glides on very well. Could be part of the reason why it wasn't very long lasting on my eyes. Apparently, this sells super well in India cause they lover their super pigmented eyeliners.

Price: RM19.90 (I think)



*Product was given for review*
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger