Wearing My Curves Like There's No Tomorrow!

slim leggings
Sorry for the tail looking thing behind, it's my DSLR strap.

You know how we all wish to look like Kate Beckinsale in her black suit from the movie 'Underworld'? Now you can with Neubodi's new SuitUp Contour Collection! It sculpts your body effortlessly into a curvaceous figure, resulting in defined curves we all crave for. Literally, it just lifts everything up! 


Neubodi Suit Up Contour Collection

Neubodi SuitUp Contour creates a curve-enhancing silhouette with the help of the naturally weaved feature, the White Bamboo Charcoal. Comparatively to the normal Bamboo Charcoal pieces, they can now dye them in nude or black instead of having to settle with the average grey colour. Besides that, it also emits anion with health properties to increase your well-being. It also comes with micro holes to regulate humidity effectively whilst having antibacterial material mixed in the fibre to restrain bacterial growth to reduce odour.

This collection is also embedded with most opulent features that creates a waist-slimming silhouette while you go through your daily routine painlessly. The material comes with a thin double layer bonded tricot enhanced with a lux-sheen finish.

Neubodi Suit Up black leggings front

Neubodi Suit Up black leggings back

I've picked the Hi Waist Contour Legging because I don't have any leggings that covers up my tummy area. These leggings helps trim waist, tucks tummy, lifts your bottom, sculpts your thighs and legs! Due to the sewn in boning at the back, it helps to straighten your posture while keeping the fit in place. It's a seamless design, which means 100% invisible under clothing. 

slim waist and legs

For first-timers (like me), you will feel almost impossible to get into these leggings. I had a hard time squeezing myself into an S. D: I felt super fat. I wanted to get an M but the consultant say it's normal and helped me to wear the S on. She said that the leggings will shape itself into your size after a few wears. 

girl in black leggings

... and OMG, once you got it on, you will feel like a freaking supermodel goddess! I kid you not! Bloody hell, my body never felt so confident in my entire life! Look at my lifted butt! 

You can wear this on its own with a cropped top if you wish but because it's so fitting, you'll still need to be cautious about panty-lines.  


lingerie store

Neubodi SuitUp collection comes in three varieties - Hi Waist Contour Panty (RM175), Hi Waist Contour Girdle (RM188) and Hi Waist Contour Legging (RM248). Sizes available from S to XL.

For more information, visit Neubodi's website or Facebook page.


Exclusive Online Discount! 
Get the New SuitUp HighWaist Contour Legging only at RM210 (NP: RM248). Promo available only at Neubodi eShop, www.neubodi.com. Valid from 8th-14th July 2014. 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Elwyn~! said…
Looking irresistably hot!!!
JQLeeJQ said…
@elwyn, thank you :)
Sabby Prue said…
so hot weyyy! xoxo
Dila Ariff said…
Do they have like, the shorts kind, so that I can wear with dresses? LOL!
JQLeeJQ said…
@syaza, @Gadis kampung & @sabby Thanks all :D !
JQLeeJQ said…
@dila yes, they do have it in the shorts kind for dresses. it's also covers the tummy and abs.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]