I'm a Woman and I'm Wonderful [Advertorial]

(Image source)

Just because they say 'you should love the way you are' doesn't mean that you should just sit in front of the tv and be a potato couch forever. We should always find new ways to further enhance the way we look because the additional effort will help you in ways you don't even know possible. Naturally, the more you like what you see in front of the mirror, the more confident you will be. If you can't do it yourself, there's nothing wrong with getting some help from the professionals. A place where you get guidance and encouragements into fulfilling your goal. 




Mayfair Bodyline recently launched their new outlet in the Pavilion Beauty Hall. They have actually been in the slimming, beauty (using a reputable brand of Ree's Skin Formulation) and spa industry for over 29 years and they are one of the most establish homegrown beauty salon in Malaysia with 31 outlets throughout the nation.

Mayfair cares for your total well-being. They are designed as a one-stop centre where you'll find advance technologies and professional therapists serving you in a cozy environment. So is not just a place for slimming treatments, it's also a place where you can relax and unwind with their pampering sessions.

Consultation room 

Treatment room

Treatment room

Smaller facial rooms

I, myself had tried their body treatments including Vibe Kinetic Therapy (VKT), Medijet Cellulite, CLA Chilli Slimming and HEAT Circulation.

What happened was I changed into my robe and stepped on to the VKT machine where its vibration felt like thousands of small rolling massages. Along with the infrared heat that helps burns fat faster, 10 minutes on it is equivalent to one to two hours of exercising, burning approximately 500 calories. By the end of it, it felt bit itchy on my thighs but it's normal to feel that way cause of the vibration.

Then, I went back to the room for my Medijet Cellulite session which involves a machine forcing your muscles to work. It supposed to hydrates the skin and increase the blood circulation which helps to enhance the plumpness of the skin and mask the dimpled effect cause by cellulite. It was literally the highlight of my trip. They had the tool scanning over my thigh and when it encounter a particular muscle section (that connects to the movement of my leg), it will somewhat shock my muscle and makes my leg move involuntarily. I wanted to laugh every time leg jumps unconsciously, it was weird that I can't help to stop my legs from moving. Having said that, it was tiring cause of all the 'exercise' I did.

Finally, I was being wrapped tightly with essence of chili pepper seeds, the active elements in capsicum that's known to be effective in the excretion of body fats. Don't overthink it because it literally just looks like your normal body cream except that it smells like chili. Along with this CLA Chili Sliming treatment, I lay myself in a heat blanket for the Heat Circulation treatment where it aids in relieving muscles, improving blood circulating and reducing fluid retention. Besides that, this was also the session where I dozed off.

After coming out from a pool of my own sweat, I requested to shower before my Medijet facial treatment. It's a needle-free technique replaced by electric wave injection with up to 6cm deep penetration of the skin. This treatment helps to improve skin texture and skin tones at the same time, reduces fine lines, pigmentation and scarring. Pretty basic process, double cleanse, machine then mask. The treatment is not as scary as it sounds nor was it painful but you can see slight brightening and lifting effect immediately.

Of course, these are the treatments packed together for me. They will specially customised treatments according to your concerns and needs.


Mayfair Bodyline is having a promotion of RM29 for 5 treatments!
For more info, visit Mayfair Bodyline website or Facebook page.

Giveaway Time! 
10 lucky readers will be getting a chance to experience a customised treatment by Mayfair! Just tell me why you are wonderful and remember to leave your name and email at the comment section below. Most creative 10 wins! Giveaway close on 31 July 2014.

Don't stop loving your body ladies!
*Advertorial*
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Sabrina Tajudin said…
The treatment room is like exclusive hotel room! so nice!
Jessying said…
I'm wonderful because my life is great! I live with no regret everyday of my life doing the things I love ! And I'm glad that you are my friend <3
Alicia.L (Ally) said…
The treatments you have done sounds pretty interesting~ Especially the Medijet Cellulite session..haha XD

I am wonderful because I know my life is meaningful with all my family and fiends by my side when I needed them as much as the love and care they shower me with. I'm not perfect but still they accept me of who I am :) That's the moment I feel myself wonderful~
Alicia.L (Ally) said…
The treatments you have done sounds pretty interesting~ Especially the Medijet Cellulite session..haha XD

I am wonderful because I know my life is meaningful with all my family and fiends by my side when I needed them as much as the love and care they shower me with. I'm not perfect but still they accept me of who I am :) That's the moment I feel myself wonderful~
JQLeeJQ said…
Hi Ally, if you reading this, please send me and email at nia.ljq@gmail.com with your full name, NRIC and hp so you can redeem your free customised treatment!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]