Uneven Sunscreen Application Without Us Realising It!!!

Okay, this scares me, a lot. I may be young but I'm troublingly afraid of pigmentation. Thus, I'm one of those girls slap on sunscreen like crazy. However, as we all know it that as we grow older, it's only natural to have fine lines and wrinkles appearing. I personally have the slightest issue with my laugh line around my lips area and crow feet around my eyes. Other than that, I've already accepted the fact that my under eyes lines will never go away due to my itchy hands keep rubbing my eyes and extreme dryness when I was previously working up on the hill. 

As a diligent SPF user, to learn that sometimes, no matter how well you apply your sunscreen, it still can be uneven totally freaks me out because this means that I'm not protecting my skin fully thanks to our irregular skin surface texture. And we wonder why some parts of our skin shows more obvious pigmentation. #annoying



With this concern, Shiseido developed SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology to provide optimal sunscreen application over the skin's intricate surface contours. This key technology has been featured in most Shiseido suncare products that provides 360-degree skin protection.

I personally love this Shiseido Perfect UV Protector SPF50+ PA++++ (RM130) because it's a very water-resistant sun protection lotion that not only defend skin against UV rays but also offers advanced skincare benefits for our skin. It's especially formulated for strong sunlight conditions and it's great to used on face or body.

The lotion is quite runny, making it feels extremely light on the skin. It doesn't feel overly oily as compared to other SPF 50 sunscreens but the scent is quite strong. It doesn't fully smell like the awful sunscreen smell, they seem to have a little Shiseido-skincare fragrant mixed with the sunscreen, producing a pretty pleasant and accepting scent. It's non-comedogenic, dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.

They say it can be used as a makeup base but I don't buy the claim, still prefer to use a proper primer for a nicer finish and longer lasting makeup. Keep in mind to always shake this product well before using, well this rule kinda applies to all sunscreen products. Lols. Also, even with this, it's recommended to apply 15 minutes before going out.


*Disclosure: Product was given but opinion is still entirely my own.*
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]