The Makeover of My Life! So far...


Being a beauty blogger, some of the fun things that I do comes with a whole lot of 'reinvention'. We all know the power of makeup and cosmetics, and how it can totally change a person's looks or even to the extend of making guys look pretty. 

I was fortunate to be invited by one of the worlds most renowned makeup brand, Bourjois Paris, for a crazy makeup party. Boy, they took the word 'makeover' so literally that I was transformed to a Audrey Hepburn look-alike! I can't help it to laugh at my little fringe wig every time I stare at myself! 



If you don't already know, Bourjois Paris recently launched their first outlet in Sunway Pyramid earlier in June and it was a craze fest. All beauty junkies were talking and sharing about it on social media. Mainly because everyone is eyeing on their top three best-selling products, the Healthy Mix Foundation, the Rouge Edition Lipstick and the iconic Little Round Pot Blush. The interesting thing about this brand is that all of their products smell so good!

Healthy Mix Foundation/ Healthy Mix Foundation Serum RM55.90
  • Give 70% more radiant on application.
  • Formula's rich in Apricot (radiance), Melon (hydration) and Apple (youth protection).
  • Comes with crystalline pigments that evens out complexion while maintaining a natural look. 
  • Extremely soft and allows skin to breathe. 
  • Last up to 8 hours. (They claim 16 hrs, depending on skin type)
Rouge Edition Lipstick RM39.90
  • Ready-to-wear texture features pure, bright colours.
  • Extremely smooth to apply. 
  • Super hydrating and protects the lips from wrinkle. 
  • 10 eye-catching shades available in Malaysia (so far). 
Little Round Pot Blush RM39.90
  • Have been around for almost 150 years.
  • Ultra fine and easy to blend.
  • Irresistible aroma of roses.
  • Free of preservatives and paraben. 
  • 10 shades available in Malaysia (so far).
  • Small, light and compact. Easy to travel with! 


And the makeover begins...

Before face

Face to copy

After makeup


Final result!


I think I'm cute (self-proclaim)




A big thank you to Bourjois Paris for this amazing time!

Kiosk at Sunway Pyramid (LG1, Lot 1.65A)
Bourjois Malaysia Facebook Page
Bourjois Malaysia Instagram

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Farisha Nadia said…
Wow, you look gorgeous!
JQLeeJQ said…
@syaza & @Farisha Thank you gals!! :D
Carrie Long said…
U look simply gorgeous !

And the prices for the make-up is very, very reasonable!

Do they sell it online?
I'm bowled over by the foundation ;-)
hard for me to go shopping when I'm tagging along the 2 notti fellas.
JQLeeJQ said…
@carrie awww thank you and I don't think they sell it online in malaysia yet. Overseas yeah but no point la, better buy from sunway pyramid.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger