CarloRino Spring into Summer Fashion 2014!


This year, CarloRino brings you a collection of fun, feminine, glamorous, glitzy and gorgeous line of bags, some sets of footwear and a few seasonal items. Check it out.





















CarloRino has always about patterns and colours, it can be seen heavily mainly on the bags. Even if that one thing comes in a plain, single coloured material, the bag design will definitely capture your attention because it's so unique.




Blogger friends!




Have fun shopping!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Mieza Everdeen said…
spotted myself with my purchase there, haha! nice seeing you there JQ, and I couldn't agree more that CR bags are always about the prints, which has drove me mad ever since I saw them!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger