Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks [Review]

Bond Girl Makeup Look

I'm wearing 096 All Access
Such a Bond Girl Look!

I love, love, love the colour selection of these Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede lipsticks and they stays on your lips for the longest time but I'm not a big of their texture and dryness. 



As the name suggest, it really does produce a matte suede-looking lips that looks absolutely gorgeous and super sexy. I didn't have any trouble applying on the lipstick as it glides on easily, of course, not as creamy as a moisturising lipstick. The colour pay off is great on my slightly pale lips, even for the lighter shades such as the gold-nude colour (090 Private Viewing) looks absolutely stunning on my lips. 

They are meant to be a long lasting lipstick. After it dries on your lips, you won't find it staining your drinking glasses. Unfortunately, with most great power staying lipsticks, it's extremely drying for your lips. Other than being drying, for some reason my lips felt as if they are like magic tapes, able to stick together and separates like your peeling magic tape off your skin. It's not painful or anything, the feeling is just very different from the other lipsticks I've had and I don't think I like that feeling. 

Even though the odd dry-sticking texture puts me off, I will still occasionally reach out to my two favourite shades of 096 and 090 just because they are shades and textures that I don't really have in my collection. I'll probably find the other two shades to be at the bottom of my stash, untouched. 

four lipsticks


lipsticks


Bond Girl Makeup Look

*Product was given for review, not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]