Shizens Shui [Review]

If you have not heard of Shizens Shui, you have not lived ba-beh. This is a product that is inspired by the clear purity of mountain water for it is one of the best beauty elixirs to have a better skin. Shui (water in mandarin) is created to strengthen the skin's immune system and to help regain the skin's youth.

skincare water


It is developed from various botanical extracts which makes it pure and natural to detoxify and replenish nutrients for healthier, supple and luminous skin.



It feels and looks literally like water, it just doesn't smells like water. It has a bit of that chinese skincare product scent or to be more general, it smells like what asian skincare product would usually smell like. It may not really make sense to you. It could be due to the Ganoderma Lucidum extract essence, a type of mushroom known as 'Reshi' or 'Ling Zhi'. It's said to help enhance immune system of the skin and delay ageing because the extract is also known as the "Medicine of Eternal Life". Very chinese, I know.

To make it sounds even more chinese, they also have Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract and Kalanchoe Spathulata extract to provide maximum anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory protection.


I use it after toner, before serum and moisturizer. Day and Night. Why I use it? because it literally felt as if I didn't put anything on my skin, it absorbs amazingly into my skin without leaving any residue. Of course, I can't just use this alone, it's suppose to be complimented with the rest of the skincare routine, this is just an additional step to strengthen the skin. Plus, I love the packaging, feels very luxurious. 

The only downside, the price is on the high end range too, 180ml Shui retails at RM588. I was given to review the 50ml bottle, I honestly don't know how much it cost. I'm so gonna appreciate every drop of this even more after writing this blogpost. I feel like dying just by looking at the price but dammit, it feels so nice on my skin. 

Product was given for review 
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

choulyin.tan said…
wah...i wished I got this for review as well :( Sounds like a really good prouct..
Unknown said…
By the way, my last name is also
Lee.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]