Macha, Ur Malaysian is Showing + Jom, Go Beyond with Astro this Merdeka!

Good day Leng Lui-s & Leng Chai-s

I'm here with Astro to spread some positivity & happiness in conjunction with Malaysia's 56th Independence Day! *clap, clap, clap*




Astro's #GoBeyond and #UrMalaysianIsShowing campaign is all about celebrating our uniqueness as Malaysians and encouraging everyone to do something positive to put a smile on the faces of others. When you do something positive while tagging #gobeyond on social media, you will trigger the Positive Engine and it will be tabulated. This is the first of its kind that features Malaysian landmarks and so far, they have already received 180, 000+ positive contributors. 

See this Positive Engine at Mid Valley Megamall on the 3rd floor



You can also spread your positivity & set your own Go Beyond positive acts through this Go Beyond facebook app!

Most of the time our Manglish may be politically incorrect but that's what makes us unique for our lingo can only be understood by fellow Malaysians. Astro is embracing it by printing t-shirts out of our favourite lingos via the #UrMalaysianIsShowing Facebook app.  Proceeds from the sale will contribute towards a charitable cause. I created my own "On da way" t-shirts because I'm always otw from some places and never on time. I take Malaysian timing very seriously, it's another skill that we Malaysians have naturally picked-up growing up. 


T-shirt Model

If you are free and see my creation there, please click vote for me. :D 

Also, check this music video 'Excuse me Sir, your Malaysian is showing' is created specially for the Astro's Negaraku campaign.



As for launch, there was a whole lot of run and fun. Bloggers were sent off to complete 20 over task that portrays positive acts and in spirit of Merdeka. We were asked to do things such as making a random shopper laugh and recite the Rukun Negara. We've even clean plates in the food court! Lols, trust me, it was quite a scene, everybody was staring. We then upload all of our positive acts to either instagram or twitter along with the hashtag of #gobeyond and # UrMalaysianIsShowing. It was so annoying when everyone was flooding instagram and twitter app making it fail to work for that few hours. Almost give up but I was happy to have great teammates :D





Teammate shot #1

Teammate shot #2

And we've won 3rd place! NOT, totally borrowed the card board to make us feel like we've been rewarded for all our hardwork. :(

Trying out Tugu Negara look on myself. I'm a natural #vain

For further information, please refer to the links below,

Selamat Hari Merdeka, Malaysia!
Thank you for the holiday
I will be hibernating at home and catch all the action at Merdeka stage from my idiot box at home.

*Totally an advertorial*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]